Insight to help you defer and minimize tax liabilities and work with families to help preserve and transfer wealth.
Supporting Individuals & Families
Our team will develop and monitor a tax plan unique to your situation. We support high net worth individuals and families concerned with optimizing their tax positions or considering a gifting strategy to transfer wealth to family members or to philanthropic groups.
Personal Tax Services
- Personal Return Planning & Preparation
- Tax Projections & Estimated Payments
- Stock Options
- College & Retirement Planning
- Estate Plans & Trusts
- Family Gifting & Philanthropic Strategies
- Property Tax Issues
We have a deep niche in estate planning. Estate planning is a complicated process that can be costly if done incorrectly. Every client has different concerns, values, and unique situations. The intention behind estate planning is to clearly define what you would like to see happen to your estate once you are no longer with your loved ones. Sassetti can help you avoid frustration and often intimidating questions to help you get through this process.
Simple, But Critical Questions
Examples include; who do you want your assets to pass to when you are gone? Should the assets pass directly or into a trust? Who should manage the assets while they are in transition? Have you considered all your assets? Who should manage your assets if you become incapacitated? Are there taxes that can be avoided? These are just a few to think about.
Other Items to Consider
We look at personal property, real estate holdings, intangible assets, such as bank accounts, stocks and bonds, as well as digital assets, such as online investment accounts and online social media accounts.
Our Services Include:
- Evaluating & Recommending Estate Plan Options
- Designing & Implementing the Estate Plan
- Assistance Transferring Business Interests
- Preparing, Organizing and Reviewing Wills, Trusts, Health Care & Power of Attorney
- Arranging for the Management of Your Estate
- Deferring Taxes at Time of Death
- Transferring Assets to Heirs if Requested
Death is not an easy subject to discuss, but being unprepared and unorganized when you pass is even harder for those left to handle your estate when you are gone. Begin today by starting a discussion with one of our professionals to put your mind at ease.