By Jim Robbs I’m Jim Robbs and I am one of the partners here at…
Sassetti LLC has an immediate opening for a Senior Tax Associate. The Senior Tax Associate will be an important part of the Tax Team, preparing tax returns within various types of entities and industries in a team environment.
- Preparation of partnerships, corporations, S-corporations, 990s, trusts and individual income tax returns.
- Preparation of payroll and sales tax returns.
- Part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience.
- Provide timely, high-quality client services that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax process are performed-including preparing, organizing and maintaining engagement work papers and files, tax planning and quarterly estimates with direct client interaction.
- Research of tax and accounting issues, in addition to determining alternative solutions.
- Begin to participate in firm’s practice development efforts through involvement with referral sources, community and industry activities.
- Three or more years of public accounting experience in preparing individual and business flow-through entity tax returns.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting required.
- CPA license in-hand or in-process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to articulate complex information.
- Experience with CCH Axcess Tax software and Checkpoint RIA Research a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/Excel/Word and QuickBooks.
Qualified applicants should submit, along with their resume, a cover letter detailing their acceptable salary range and how many hours per week they are willing to work.
Oak Brook Office
2107 Swift Drive, Suite 210
Oak Brook, IL 60523