Sassetti is a public accounting firm based in Oak Brook, Illinois. Our services go beyond tax prep – we provide full-service tax, accounting, audit, and advisory services throughout Chicagoland and beyond. We lead the way in our team-oriented, proactive client service approach and incorporate the know-how, resources, and reputation of a large firm, paired with the personal, one-on-one attentiveness you only associate with a smaller firm.
Grow with Us
We empower each member of our team to be the best version of themselves through our development initiatives and through the culture we embrace at Sassetti. We value strong, lasting relationships with both our clients and our people. This has been the embodiment of our guiding principles since our founding in 1921 and it continues to lead our journey over the next 100 years of business. For additional questions, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sassetti is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join our tax team.
The Tax Manager will manage and supervise the execution of preparation, tax planning, and work product of associates in accordance with our professional standards.
Tax Manager Responsibilities:
• Provide tax compliance and advisory services to corporations, partnerships, and individuals
• Work as part of a team providing consultative advice and industry knowledge
• Manage a team of tax professionals and monitor individual progress and provide mentorship
• Manage clients of various sizes and industries and maintain communications with clients
• Set the culture for your team and mentor members in their career development
• Build the client relationships by providing an excellent client experience
• Understand and utilize Sassetti’s processes and procedures
• Understand and manage the overall performance of engagements
• Proactively develop business
• Five + years of current and/or tax experience in a public accounting firm
• Demonstrated supervisory experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Licensed CPA in their home state
• Experience managing multiple client engagements and teams
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex information
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Sassetti provides a competitive salary plus incentives and bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability insurance, and a retirement plan. In addition, we offer exciting opportunities for professional growth; a better work/life balance including generous PTO, holidays, flexible schedules, and remote work options; parental leave; CPA licensing reimbursement; team-based activities; and a professional, fun, friendly, supportive, and collaborative office environment.
Sassetti is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates who receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.