Our services to not-for-profits include the following:
Audits of Organizations
- Social services, including organizations receiving federal funds
- Fraternal organizations
- Private schools
- Charter schools
- Organizations providing consulting services to public schools
- Early childhood education
- Other private schools
- Performing arts organizations
- Congregations and related religious organizations
- Medical research funding
- Support for families
- Community development
- Sports organizations and clubs
- Mental health
- Youth services
- Aging care
- Business and professional associations
- Services to Homeless
- Low Income Housing
- Foster Care and Adult Protection
- Art and Music
- Museums and Culture
Organizations which annually expend $750,000 or more in Federal funds are required to be audited under the rules of uniform guidance (Single Audit). In addition to performing the single audit, we will prepare and file Form SF-SAC to the Federal government.
Including testing of government forms and limited testing for small organizations.
Forms 990 and 990EZ
We prepare forms for both audit and non-audit clients.
We also provide assistance to start-up organizations, including assistance with the preparation of Form 1023.
Audits of 403(b) plans
Required for plans with 100 or more eligible participants.
Other tax services
Including filing the on-line postcard (Form 990N for organizations with less than $50,000 in revenue), Form 5500 for small 403(b) plans, preparation of annual Forms 1099, and payroll advisory services.