By Jim Robbs I’m Jim Robbs and I am one of the partners here at…
We are currently seeking a full-time Staff Auditor.
- Participating in annual audit, review, and compilation of engagements with a variety of clients.
- Participating in all aspects of financial statement preparation and assisting with planning engagements.
- Performing a large amount of technical work and continuing to develop technical skills with internal support.
- Maintaining an exceptional relationship with clients to increase customer happiness and working with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
- Working with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- 1 to 2 years of recent and relevant public accounting external auditing experience.
- Your should have organization, social, technical, and accounting and auditing skills so that you can work effectively with clients and staff. This will help you succeed as well as build and manage positive relationships.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- This position requires you to meet the education requirement for CPA certification.
- You must be proficient at Microsoft Excel as a minimum qualification.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
Qualified applicants should submit, along with their resume, a cover letter detailing their acceptable salary range and how many hours per week they are willing to work.
Oak Brook Office
2107 Swift Drive, Suite 210
Oak Brook, IL 60523