Strategic tax planning coupled with management of your tax filing and reporting requirements.
Create a Tax Plan
A tax plan can be simple for some organizations or complex for others, but every business should have a tax plan. We will design a plan that addresses strategic needs, examines any potential to utilize tax incentives or credits and identifies your tax compliance and filings requirements. We also integrate the organizational and personal tax impact of your decisions. Sassetti’s professionals will monitor and walk you through changes that may result from new regulatory or other life issues that arise.
A Comprehensive Tax Analysis
Our all-encompassing tax analysis is a complete evaluation of your current tax position, as well as a look back into prior years to see if we can identify any areas to recapture lost credits or incentives. We also discuss potential risk. Examples include if you do business in multiple states, is there a nexus tax liability? Are there any concerns with contractors or 1099 employees?
Organizational Tax Matters
- Year-end tax returns for corporations, partnerships, LLCs and consolidated entities
- Preparation of most state tax returns, specializing in multi-state tax returns
- Individual tax returns for business owners and proprietors
- Compliance tax returns
- Business credits and incentives
- Fixed asset depreciation and analysis
- Tax research for federal and multi-state matters
- Federal and state examination representation and assistance
Impacting the Bottom Line
How much you earn is one component of running a business and building wealth, how much you retain is another. Taxes make a significant impact on overall wealth. Sassetti provides tax planning and reporting to individuals, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations. Taxes also have a substantial result on net profitability and our goal is to help you make informed decisions to manage that impact.