On March 10, 2021, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a modified version of the American…
- BDO Comment Letter - Reference Rate Reform (Topic 848): Scope RefinementNovember 12, 2020 – Reference Rate Reform (Topic 848): Scope Refinement BDO supports refining the scope of reference rate reform and believes that it will mitigate the operational challenges due to modifications in interest rates used for margining, discounting, or contract price changes.
- 2021 International Financial Reporting Standards Quarterly Update Webinar SeriesBDO’s IFRS Quarterly Update webinar series is designed to help financial management, board directors, and audit committees stay on top of today's hot IFRS accounting topics and key regulatory developments. The series is produced and delivered by qualified, experienced IFRS professionals in BDO’s National Assurance practice. One (1) hour of CPE may be earned for […]
- BDO in the Boardroom Podcast - Episode 20: How Directors Can Apply the Consumer Lens to Improve Governance OversightJoin BDO's Center for Corporate Governance Amy Rojik as she discusses transformative impacts on corporate governance within the consumer products and retail industries with Anddria Clack-Rogers Varnado, Vice President, Head of Strategy & Business Development for Macy’s and Board of Director for Umpqua Bank (NASDAQ: UMPQ).
- BDO in the Boardroom Podcast - Episode 11: Value Proposition of the Private Company BoardJoin BDO in discussion with Don Springer and Dennis Cagan, the Managing Directors for GovernX.
- BDO Knows SPACs: Understanding Special Purpose Acquisition CompaniesDownload PDF Version BDO is dedicated to helping both sponsors and target companies navigate going public through Special Purpose Acquisition Companies. In a series of articles, we’ll provide an introduction outlining the current SPAC market and discuss tax, accounting, and valuation considerations to keep in mind. You can find the full series on our Special Purpose […]
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act was a rapid response by the…
One of the tools the IRS uses in its efforts to prevent tax-related identity theft…
Get Important News and Updates
Oak Park Office
6611 North Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302
1776 Legacy Circle
Naperville, IL 60563